Monday, January 2, 2012

The Golden Mix, Vol. VIII

August's edition of the Golden Mix was made for my good friend Ryan. He lives in Canada now, but he used to be my roommate a long time ago. This mix tape was his gift for being one of my groomsmen when i got married this past August...hence it being a little more upbeat than most of my mixes.

You can check out his tumblr here. It's got a bunch of his art and photography and shit.


The Golden Mix, Vol. VIII (August 2011, c46)

Side One:
Disma - Chaos Apparition
Valdur - Vicious Existence
The Beast of the Apocalypse - Blood As the Wrath of God
Sardonis - Nero d'Avola
Swans - (She's a) Universal Emptiness

Side Two:
Saxon - Rainbow Theme
Snoop Doggy Dogg - For All My Niggaz & Bitches
Wolvhammer - Suicide Brigade
Apocryphon - Psychedelic Warrior
Skip James - Illinois Blues

No comments:

Post a Comment